Thursday, January 2, 2014

THE SUNSHINE

When I think of happiness, the first thing I see in my head is light. Some blinding light that should come only from nothing but sunlight. So there are many ways to express yourself. There are many ways to express your happiness. One thing is already the way you can express yourself through your clothes.

This look is all about happiness despite everything that is happening around us. My top is just a simple striped open-polo shirt from Bench. My stripes symbolize how life isn't just a big part of a linear activity in history. It has its white sides and its black sides. There are times when knowing the truth also means learning how to grasp that happiness in your life. I got my Moschino dyed chino shorts to go with that. Shorts usually symbolize the freedom a person has through happiness. Well, it does, actually, in my look. Folding the lower part of the pants or shorts give it character. I walked with my usual topsider shoes and just smiled away.

I had the photoshoot happen when we visited the ancestral house at Pampanga. We visited the cemetery at Pulilan, Bulacan and then traveled straight to Pampanga for lunch. We ate our lunch there and talked with the people living back in the ancestral house. It was really cool there and I though the grass was to green to be true. This was the holiday season like December 26.



No comments:

Post a Comment